- Vitamin C+ contains three key nutrients (Vitamin C, Vitamin D, and Zinc)
- Vitamin C+ is mostly taken for its high benefits over boosting immunity. It helps white blood cells to fight infections and hence strengthens the body's defense mechanism.
- Vitamin C with zinc improves the absorption of iron from food in our body and aids in healthy growth
- Dosage of vitamin D ranging from 400 IU/day to 2000 IU/day will be beneficial.
- Easy to consume: As vitamin C+ is chewable, it is easy to consume. The orange flavoured chewable vitamins C+ is easy to take alternative to pills
- Sugar-Free/ Gluten-Free/ Caffeine Free: The product is devoid of added sugars, no gluten or caffeine.
- It performs as the skin’s defense system and acts as an antioxidant to help strengthen the skin’s barriers.
- Vitamin C helps to maintain normal immune system activity during and after intensive physical activity.
- Vitamin D and zinc also play important roles in supporting the immune system.
- It ensures the normal metabolism of energy and provides antioxidant support.
- Most effective in reducing the risks of flu. Helps deal with mood swings, anxiety, and depression.
DOSAGE: Adults More than 12 years of age - 1 daily.
In case of pregnancy, lactation, or any rare medical conditions, please consult a physician.
- Vitamin C- 500 mg
- Zinc Gluconate - 50 mg
- Vitamin D3 - 1000 IU
- Unarguably, the most important addition in your daily diet. Minimum 75mg of vitamin C is recommended for women and 90mg for men, every day.
- Vitamin C is mostly taken for its high benefits over boosting immunity. It helps white blood cells to fight infections and hence strengthens the body's defense mechanism.
- The consistent addition of vitamin C in the daily diet reduces the risk of heart diseases.
- Effentiant supplements to lower blood pressure.
- Lowers the risks related to GOUT and reduces the blood uric acid levels.
- Iron absorption is made easy by the addition of vitamin C. Hence prevents iron deficiency.
- The effects of vitamin C on memory are also well known. They help reduce the loss of memory and keep you active with growing age.
- The benefits of vitamin D also revolves around reducing the risks of heart diseases.
- This vitamin is known to reduce the risk of developing flu.
- The addition of vitamin D has shown incredible effects over depression and other psychological problems.
- An essential nutrient that your body cannot produce on its own. The deficiency of zinc may lead to weak immune response.
- Boosts immunity upon consistent consumption.
- Helps in treating wounds, skin burns, or other injuries. Generally used in hospitals for speed up in wound healing.
- Age-related diseases like infection, muscular degeneration, and pneumonia can be significantly reduced.
- Reduces oxidative stress and inflammation.