- Recommended as a part of everyday diet, TruFibre-T supports thyroid function.
- It includes essential nutrients to maintain healthy thyroid hormone levels.
- Aids weight loss and promotes a sense of overall well-being.
Serving: Take 1 spoon (unheaped, approx. 5 to 6g), 15-30 minutes before lunch or dinner. Mix in a glass of water and consume within 2 minutes of mixing.
- Psyllium Husk
- Chia seeds
- Basil seeds
- Fenugreek powder
- Fennel powder
- Cinnamon powder
- Black cumin seeds
- Ginger powder.
- Kanchanar- It is a “Herb of choice” for thyroid. The shape of Kanchanar leaf resembles thyroid gland. Many studies have shown that kanchanar promotes healthy thyroid function without any side effects.
- Psyllium husk- Commonly known as isabgol, is rich in soluble fibre. This fibre helps in reducing appetite, improving digestion and cleansing the system.
- Basil seeds and gum acacia- Also known as tulsi seeds and gondh respectively, these have proven to reduce toxicity and internal inflammation - one of the causes of obesity.
- Black cumin seeds- Also known as shahi jeera, these help in reducing blood pressure, supporting healthy digestion, and treating diarrhoea. They exhibit anti-diabetic and anti-inflammatory properties as well.
- Cinnamon- Also known as dalchini, is good for the heart since it helps reduce levels of LDL cholesterol and triglycerides. Improves HDL cholesterol. Cinnamon helps stimulate fat cells in diabetic individuals to respond to insulin. Controls diabetes.
- Fennel- The fibres in saunf bind to bile salts and decrease their reabsorption in the colon. This action helps lower bad cholesterol levels.
- Fenugreek- Commonly known as methi seeds, these have oestrogen-like properties. They help PMS and help ease menopausal symptoms while dealing with hormonal imbalance. Consequently, they also prevent abrupt weight gain.
- Ajwain seeds- It is rich in carbohydrates, fiber, protein, and fat. They are also rich in minerals, vitamins and antioxidants. Useful to enhance digestion, provide relief against constipation and treat flatulence.
- Ginger- It acts as an anti-inflammatory agent. It helps reduce swelling and inflammation in people suffering from thyroid problems. It even helps in weight-loss and maintaining healthy blood sugar while aiding in chronic indigestion.
|Component||Per 5g||Per 100g|
|Dietary Fibre (g)||2.15||43.1|
- Psyllium husk can possibly interfere with medication absorption so it should be taken 30 minutes before lunch or dinner.
- Bloating in the abdominal cavity is the potential side effect associated with psyllium husk. So it is advisable to start with a small amount followed by gradual increase as per the client’s comfort level.
- Psyllium husk generally prevents constipation and makes stools bulkier and heavier. It should be taken with buttermilk or water as psyllium husk is water soluble and it attracts water to form a viscous gel. This is beneficial for reducing appetite, improves digestion, cleanses the system and prevents constipation by increasing peristaltic movement of the gut. But if not taken with water properly then it might increase the chance of constipation as it attracts water from stool, making it more hard. Advisable to start with a small amount followed by a gradual increase as per client’s comfort level. Do monitor the glucose levels regularly before and after the meal.