[Omega Magic Habit] Seeds Cocktail
Heart-friendly seeds cocktail, rich in omega 3, omega 6 fatty acids.
Seeds Cocktail is a source of unsaturated fats, which take care of omega-3 and -6 fatty acids requirement. The product contains seeds in whole form to make valuable micronutrients available to body. Add crushed seeds to your drink or curd or salad or food or simply munch them.
Servings: 30 servings / box
Flaxseed, Sunflower seeds , Watermelon seeds, Muskmelon seeds, Black Sesame seeds , Pumpkin seeds and Bishop's seed and Black salt
1. Flaxseeds are rich sources of micronutrients, fiber, manganese, vitamin B1, and the omega-3 fatty acid (alpha-linolenic acid), also known as ALA.
2. The omega-3 fatty acids present in muskmelon seeds play an important role in fighting cardiovascular diseases.
3. Watermelon seeds are very high in protein consisting of several amino acids such as arginine tryptophan, glutamic acid, and lysine. The body produces some arginine if it is supplemented in the diet, regulates blood pressure and helps in treating coronary heart disease. Also, magnesium in watermelon seeds helps regulate the metabolism of carbohydrates, which has a beneficial effect on the blood sugar level.
4. Sunflower seeds contribute to the daily intake of vitamin E, vitamin B1, copper, magnesium, selenium and are good source of phytosterols.
5. Pumpkin seeds are rich sources of heart-healthy Magnesium, Zinc for immune support, Omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants and fibers, help improve insulin regulation and help prevent diabetic complications by decreasing oxidative stress.
6. Sesame seeds are an excellent source of copper, a very good source of manganese, and a good source of magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, iron, zinc, molybdenum, and selenium, have high quality protein, and rich in fibre.
7. Watercress seeds are good source of iron, folic acid, calcium, ascorbic acid, tocopherol, and beta-carotene, loaded with protein and linoleic and arachidic fatty acids.
8. Blood pressure: Niacin (vitamin B-complex) found abundantly in sesame seeds help reduce LDL-cholesterol levels in the blood. Sesame seeds are rich in magnesium, which helps to lower blood pressure.
9. Stress-relieving: Calming vitamins thiamine and tryptophan help produce serotonin, which helps you to sleep better.
10. Anaemia: Sesame seeds are particularly rich in iron, so they’re highly recommended for anaemia and weakness.
11. Weight loss: The best thing about muskmelon seeds is its weight reducing property. The high fibre tends to make your tummy full for long and keeps hunger pangs at bay.
12. Bones and diabetes: Minerals phosphorus, potassium and magnesium are available in plenty in muskmelon seeds. They enhance bone strength and reduce the chance of developing Type 2 diabetes.