Good source of phosphorus, magnesium, and zinc
Green pumpkin seeds are edible kernels of the pumpkin fruit. The seeds are concentrated sources of many health-benefiting vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and essential amino-acids such as tryptophan and glutamate.
Pumpkin seeds contain omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, antioxidants, and fiber. This combination has benefits for both the heart and liver.
- The fiber in pumpkin seeds helps lower the total amount of cholesterol in the blood and decrease the risk of heart disease
- Pumpkin seeds may boost the immune system
- Rich in antioxidants
- Pumpkin seeds are a good source of phosphorus, magnesium, and zinc
- May prove helpful in controlling blood sugar
- Pumpkin seeds may promote skin and eye health
Roasted pumpkin seeds