Protein rich granola ladoo is specifically formulated to provide protein & fiber the two nutrients which are lacking in modern day diet. It is a source of beta glucan from oats. Enriched with honey,almonds & sunflower seeds, it is a tasty way to meet hunger cravings between meals.
Servings: 3 servings (6 ladoos)
Rolled oats, Soy protein crispie, Wheat flakes, Fructooligosaccharide Syrup (50%), Rice bran oil, Skimmed milk powder, Honey, Glucose syrup, Gum Acacia, Sunflower seeds, Muskmelon seeds, Black raisins, Dates, Puffed rice, Glycerol, Maltodextrin, Corn flakes
1.Oats (Avena sativa) are a cereal commonly eaten in the form of oatmeal or rolled oats. oats are rich in a specific type of soluble fiber called beta-glucan
2. Wheat flakes are made from whole wheat, which is much better as it contains more fiber than corn flakes. This is because wheat flakes are loaded with natural wheat bran. they are rich in dietary fiber, which helps in making you feel full for a longer duration.
3. FOS is a naturally occurring complex carbohydrate found in small amounts in various plants. Along with other starch-like oligosaccharides such as inulin, FOS is mostly indigestible. It serves as an intestinal nutrient for the probiotic beneficial bacteria (Bifidobacteria and Lactobacilli in particular) that naturally populate the gut. FOS thus promotes the ability of these bacteria to benefit overall health, especially their power to support proper digestion.
4. Black raisins contain no cholesterol. Rather, it helps curb the adverse effects of Low Density Lipoproteins (LDL) or so called ‘bad’ cholesterol found in our body.
5. Muskmelon seeds include about 3.6% protein, 4% fat, and 2.5% carbohydrate. Muskmelon seeds are incredibly rich in anti-oxidants as well as Vitamins A, C, and E.
6. Black raisins contain no cholesterol. Rather, it helps curb the adverse effects of Low Density Lipoproteins (LDL) or so called ‘bad’ cholesterol found in our body.
6. Melanin molecules absorb ultraviolet radiation from the sun, protecting you from tissue damage as a result of sun exposure.