Select 5 tastiest roasted snacks that are low on calorie, high on nutrients. This pack contains 30 servings of snacks, 1 serving for your daily munching, making sure you are sticking to a healthy tasty snacking routine.
# of servings
Fruit and Nut Mix
Quinoa Brown Rice Balls
1. Chana Jor: Low-calorie, hi-protein snack containing roasted bengal gram in lime/ masala flavour. Upto 200% more protein and 60% less fat than traditional snack. A perfect healthy option for evening snacks or for late night munching. Most of us struggle to decide what to eat in the evening & end up eating samosas or chips. And all our efforts to lose weight go down the drain. Our healthy snack Chana Jor (Lime) is made using very high quality ingredients which is not just low on fat but high in protein.
2. Fruit and Nut Mix: Hi-protein, hi-fibre snack including seeds, nuts and dried fruits etc. A hi-protein assortment including seeds, nuts and dried fruits. A combination of dried fruits and nuts rich in fiber and antioxidants serves as an ideal snack for evenings / late night munching. You can relish the taste of sweet, sour and savoury together in this snack.
3. Roasted Chana: A perfect healthy option for evening snacks or for late night munching. Most of us struggle to decide what to eat in the evening & end up eating samosas or chips. And all our efforts to lose weight go down the drain. Our healthy snack Roasted Chana (Mint) is made using very high quality ingredients which is high in protein.
4. Quinoa Brown Rice Balls: If you love munching snacks, it’s tough to resist these Quinoa & Brown rice balls. This product contains 3 times more protein than normal cheese balls. This snack is one of the better companions for munching during movies or evening snacks
5. Diet Khakra: Low calorie Khakra made fenugreek (methi), mint and whole wheat. Many snacks in market today are made from refined wheat flour as it is more appealing to tongue and tasty but at the same time unhealthy. In contrast, Truweight Diet Khakhra has goodness of whole wheat & Fenugreek leaves. It has upto 50% less fat as compared to fried potato chips. It also has higher protein & fibre than potato chips.