- Muesli is a wonderful combination of rolled oats and wheat flakes with dried fruit and nuts.
- It is extremely filling especially as a healthy breakfast option due to its high fiber
- A bowl of Truweight muesli at breakfast gives a healthy start to your day and a best alternative as a quick breakfast recipe.
Serving: Muesli can be served with hot/cold milk. It can be had with yogurt or curd as toppings or can be directly consumed as a snack.
- Rolled Oats (45 %)
- Wheat Flakes (29.7%)
- Dried Fruits & Nuts (15.8%) (Almonds, Raisins,
Black Raisins, Dehydrated Apple & Dried Cranberry),
- Apple Juice Concentrate
- Wheat Bran
- Soya Lecithin
- Antioxidants (Fortium tr30 and E320)
- The flakes are rich in fiber and make you feel full for a long time. It contains low calories hence, it is ideal for weight loss. The high fibre content helps in maintaining blood sugar levels, lowering bad cholesterol levels, and avoids constipation.
- Wheat Flakes- Wheat flakes are loaded with vitamins and minerals. They contain vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, and E as well as minerals such as iron, calcium,
phosphorus, zinc, copper, manganese and magnesium.
- Oats- Oats flakes are high in fibre (beta glucan), protein and low in fat which helps in healthy weight loss. Contains a balanced ratio of soluble and insoluble fibre. They are good sources of magnesium. This aids in regulating the body’s insulin and glucose levels and prevents the development of diabetes.
- Almonds- They are high in healthy monounsaturated fats, fiber, protein and various important nutrients. They are the best sources of vitamin E. Also, high in antioxidants that protect cells from oxidative damage.
- Raisins- Despite their small size, raisins are packed with energy and rich
in fiber, vitamins, and minerals. Raisins are naturally sweet and beneficial to our health when eaten in moderation. In fact, raisins can aid digestion, boost iron levels, and keep bones strong.
- Cranberries- Dried cranberries contain lots of antioxidants and vitamins beneficial for the human body. Apart from weight loss, cranberries serve as the best preventive natural source of urinary tract infection (UTI). Cranberries may reduce the risk of heart disease due to polyphenols.
- Dried Apple- These are nutritious, with zero fat and plenty of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and fibre. Soluble fiber helps control blood sugar levels and may lower LDL “bad” cholesterol levels. Insoluble fiber promotes a healthy digestive system.
|Component||g per serving (30g)|