- Provides significant nutritional support for healthy blood sugar, healthy heart, and
- This tablet contains all-natural nutrients aimed against metabolic syndrome, Type-II Diabetes, and Cardiovascular illness as well.
Serving: 1 tablet a day or as directed by the healthcare practitioner. Dietary
Supplement. Not for medicinal use.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry & dark place. Keep out of reach of children.
|Eugenia Jambolana extract||Curcuminoids||Berberine Hydrochloride,|
|Mulberry leaf extract||Artichoke leaf extract||Banaba leaf extract|
|Gymnema Sylvestre extract||Bitter melon extract||Cinnamon extract|
|Fenugreek||Bilberry fruit extract||Green tea extract|
|Amino acids||Vitamins and Minerals,||Dibasic calcium phosphate|
|Microcrystalline cellulose||Povidone||Croscamellose Sodium|
|Magnesium Stearate||Silicon dioxide||Coating:Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose|
|Iron Oxide Red||Iron Oxide Yellow||Polyethylene glycol|
- EXCELLENT FOR DIABETICS: This helps in the inhibition of excessive glucose
absorption, stimulates insulin secretion, improves insulin binding, capillary function, Insulin sensitivity, and prevents PUFA peroxidation.
- LOWERS CHOLESTEROL: Helps reduce LDL, VLDL (bad cholesterol) and
increase HDL (good cholesterol).
- STRENGTHENS IMMUNITY IN DIABETICS: It is rich in nutrients like vitamin
D which helps to prevent osteoporosis which seems to be common in Diabetics.
Vitamin D is also helpful in reducing the chances of sepsis in diabetics by increasing
- GOOD FOR YOUR HEART: Vitamin E in this product is having antioxidants
activity as well as plays a role in preventing the risk of heart diseases.
- Magnesium is not only helpful for blood sugar regulation but the main role is of
preventing neuropathy which is quite common in diabetes.
- Haladi or turmeric: The active chemical of Haladi is Curcumin. It could favorably
affect most of the leading aspects of diabetes, including insulin resistance,
hyperglycemia, hyperlipidemia. Numerous studies have found curcumin to be
beneficial in improving insulin resistance.
- Cinnamon: (or dalchini) Study reported in the July 2000 edition of Agricultural
Research Magazine, found that consuming cinnamon per day can increase insulin sensitivity. It can also help manage or reverse type 2 diabetes.
- Jambu or java plum or Jamun: The seeds of jambu are found helpful in lowering
blood sugar levels because of the presence of saponin and flavonoid in it.
- Gymnema or Madhunashini- If you chew a few leaves of Gymnema and then eat sugar, your taste buds will not get the taste of sugar. This is because of the
Gymnemic acids present in the leaves. Gymnemic acids have a similar arrangement of molecules like glucose molecules.
- Bitter melon (karela)- This is a common vegetable and very well known for being helpful for DM (Diabetes Mellitus). It is because of its active chemicals “Charatin and Polypeptide-p or p-insulin.The p-insulin works by mimicking the action of human insulin in the body.
- Fenugreek or methi- The main active ingredient for methi is “4-Hydroxyisoleucin. This is available by fermenting the fenugreek seeds. This chemical showed significant glucose uptake stimulatory activity.