- Oats apple porridge is a nutritious combination of oats, almonds, apple & cinnamon.
- It is rich in protein, fibre, minerals and vitamins. Hence it helps you feel fuller for a longer time.
- This oats porridge recipe can be had for breakfast due to its rich protein content.
- It is universally believed that oats with milk is the best option for weight loss and an ideal light breakfast.
Servings: 4 servings / packet
- HIGH PROTEIN: Oats is a source of fiber and contains beta-glucan. Its protein content is higher than many cereals. Casein is a protein found in milk and constitutes 80% of milk protein. It is rich in amino acids and has high biological activity.
- ALMOND BENEFITS: Almond is a nutritionally dense food/nut. It contains healthy fats, fiber, protein, magnesium, and vitamin E.
- CINNAMON BENEFITS: Cinnamon has antifungal, antibacterial, and antiviral properties. These properties protect the body from oxidative damage caused by free radicals
- DRIED APPLES: This porridge has dried apples, that are extremely rich in antioxidants, flavonoids, dietary fiber, and B-complex vitamins.
|Typical Values||Per 40g||40g with 160ml skimmed milk|
|Dietary Fibre (g)||1.6||1.6|